Preliminary Stable Builds
A preliminary version of the next maintenance release - known as "preliminary stable builds" - is available for testing or routine use. Packages are only available for Debian, Ubuntu and Raspbian.
The preliminary stable builds packages are hosted in a regular apt repository (alternative apt source), so you'll be able to get updates regularly
Installing Preliminary Stable Builds
To use the preliminary stable builds you need to add the following lines to your /etc/apt/sources.list.
Please replace all references to <your-distribution> with your appropriate version: e.g "wheezy" or "vivid".
# Trinity preliminary stable builds deb http://mirror.xcer.cz/trinity-sb <your-distribution> deps-r14 main-r14 deb-src http://mirror.xcer.cz/trinity-sb <your-distribution> deps-r14 main-r14
Packages are signed using GPG key ID A04BE668. To install the GPG key you can use any public GPG keyserver, for example:
sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key A04BE668
Available distributions and architectures
The preliminary stable builds apt repository includes packages for various distributions and hardware architectures. The current list of distributions and architectures are as follows:
- unstable - Sid : amd64, i386
- 9.x - Stretch : amd64, i386
- 8.x - Jessie : amd64, i386, armhf, armel, arm64, mips, powerpc, ppc64el
- 7.x - Wheezy : amd64, i386, armhf, armel, mips, powerpc
- 6.x - Squeeze : amd64, i386, armel
- 7.x - Raspbian-Wheezy : armhf
- 17.04 - Zesty: amd64, i386
- 16.10 - Yakkety: amd64, i386
- 16.04 - Xenial: amd64, i386, armhf, powerpc, ppc64el
- 14.04 - Trusty : amd64, i386, armhf, powerpc, ppc64el
- 12.04 - Precise : amd64, i386
- 10.04 - Lucid : amd64, i386