Package Building QA Check List
- Check two apps in each menu category of the T-Menu to verify the Help file handbook is available.
- Run a system test looking for broken sym links. A short shell script:
find / -path '/proc' -prune -o -path '/dev' -prune -o -path '/home' -prune -o -path '/mnt' -prune -o -path '/sys' -prune -o -type l -print | perl -nle '-e || print'
- Do all apps in the T-Menu start?
- Check the xsession logs for unexpected or unusual errors and messages.
- Do kdesu/kdesudo work as expected for your distro?
- Look (grep) for the following errors in build logs:
No such file or directory Integer expression expected unary operator expected `:='-style assignments are not portable . . . is not portable WARNING: xxx: accepted by the compiler, rejected by the preprocessor! CMake Warning: unknown icon type WARNING: unrecognized options:
-- DarrellAnderson - 03 Dec 2011